Are you a teacher or an admin who uses (or is interested in using) Xperios to manage your music education delivery? Do you want to learn more about how to get the most out of our features and services? Do you want to network with other Xperios users and share your feedback and ideas?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then we have some exciting news for you! We are hosting a Paritor teacher and admin event at the Harbour Hotel in Sidmouth on Monday 17th July, from 10 am to 4 pm. This event is free and open to all Paritor customers who want to join us for a day of learning, fun, and collaboration.
Visit the Sidmouth Harbour Hotel website here
At this event, you will:
- Meet the Paritor team and get to know the faces behind the software.
- Attend workshops and demos on topics such as using consultations for parents evenings, connecting to Power BI and AI writing tools.
- Ask questions and get answers from our experts and trainers.
- Share your experiences and best practices with other Xperios users from different services and backgrounds.
- Enjoy free delicious refreshments and a free lunch, with a nice sea view from the hotel balcony.
- Free use of the gym and spa facilities.
- Experience Sidmouth, a lovely coastal town known as ‘Devon’s best kept secret’!
To register for this event, please click the button below. Spaces are limited, so don’t miss this opportunity to connect with us and your peers. The Paritor team look forward to meeting you in Sidmouth!